If you are a parent of a teen with food allergies don’t miss FAAN’s highly regarded ‘Annual Teen Summit’. The summit is an annual three-day, two-night conference for teens with food allergies, and their siblings, ages 11 to 22. Spots are limited so register right now:
Date: Friday, November 18, 2011 – Sunday, November 20, 2011
Address: Key Bridge Marriott
1401 Lee Highway
Arlington, VA 22209
Registration Fee: $75/ person
- Teen actor Kenton Duty, starring on Disney Channel’s popular TV show “Shake It Up”. He will lead the discussion on “Social Outings and Peer Pressure.”
- Other eminent speakers include leading pediatric allergist immunologist, Hemant Sharma, M.D., motivational speaker Curtis Zimmerman and many more.
- A fun-filled Casino night
- Food Expo by allergy friendly companies
- Teens can dance Saturday night away
- Seperate sessions for parents featuring research updates, Q & A sessions, group discussion
Website: For further information and to register for the event go to http://www.foodallergywalk.org/site/PageNavigator/TeenSummit2011_home.html
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to network with parents and teens facing food allergy challenges across the country.