A quick blog post to usher in AllergyFoodie into 2016 on a high note – allergy-friendly, low carb slice of heaven…
- 1 head of cauliflower with stem removed and riced in a food processor
- 1 tablespoon flax meal + 3 tbsp water (equivalent of 1 egg)
- 3/4th cup dairy-free or regular Parmesan cheese (you can completely skip this ingredient too)
- 2 teaspoons corn flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup dairy-free or regular mozzarella
- Your fav toppings – I used spinach
And there you have it…
Happy New Year – Seize the moment in 2016 and live out your dreams!
From our hearth to yours ❤
2 thoughts on “Ushering in 2016 on a high note: Low-carb, Allergy-Friendly Cauliflower Pizza Crust”
This looks great!!!!
Better Lab Tests Now
Not so friendly if you’re allergic to flax (which is what brought me to this blog to begin with). Otherwise, it looks great – do you have a flax-free version of this?